Monday, 18 February 2013

Happiness is.. (vol.3)

Monday! 

That means it's time for my weekly happiness post. I have a LOT to be happy about this week, so yay for that!

So this week, happiness is...

... starting a new job!! I left my last post on Friday, and was so sad to go- I have made some wonderful friends there, and was thoroughly spoiled when I left- but I am really excited for a new challenge. I'm sure I'll keep you posted on how I'm getting on!

My lovely leaving gifts from work!
... being given a brand new iPhone even though mine was out of warranty. Smiling sweetly at the boys in the Apple Store worked, apparently! (I was as shocked as you are)

... a Valentine's card from Bruce, who is a squirrel. At my old work, we had a bird feeder on a tree outside the window, which a squirrel would regularly eat from. This really wound up my colleague, but I loved it, and named him Bruce (after Willis, Bogtrotter, Lee, and Springsteen). And he gave me a Valentine (or rather, a lovely work friend made it for him, complete with homemade squirrel brooch).

This is the best Valentine I have ever received.
... matching socks. I have a MASSIVE issue with odd socks, which most of my friends seem to think is very weird (personally, I think they are weird). So my lovely friend L sent me THIS picture of her wearing matching socks- and it made my week.


... Sunshine! Oh goodness me how I have missed the sun. We managed to see some blue skies this weekend, and it has made me feel SO different!

What are you happy about this week?

2 comments:

  1. haha love that valentines card. Congrats on you new job! Can't wait to hear more about it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the best Valentine EVER. Thank you, first day went well, so so far so good! I'm sure I'll keep you posted :) x

      Delete

I absolutely love comments, and do my very best to reply to them all- if you have a specific question, try tweeting me @cupsaucerblog